Loving the Season!!

Lately I have been so happy when I get ready in the morning because I get to wear all of my most favorite clothes. I am such a fall and winter person. I have noticed that the older I get the more excited I get for October to come around. As soon as the weather starts to get slightly chilly I am wearing sweaters and scarfs and hanging up the decorations for fall. This is my favorite time of year. Everything starts to change colors and it get dark earlier. I also love the cold. My favorite part about fall though is Halloween, and of course thanksgiving. Pumpkin patches and carving, corn mazes and lots of yummy food. I also love that it is the beginning of the holidays, where you get to spend time with your family making amazing memories. I have decked out my entire apartment in all types of Halloween and fall décor and will keep up the decorations, with slight changes, throughout the holidays. I blame this on my creative teacher side, always having to decorate for anything and everything. Now I just cannot wait for these nice cool days to stick and for it to be winter time in Texas.

Comments

  1. I love this time of year to; especially since my birthday is December 20 which is right before my favorite holiday. I love winter and fall clothing. My entire apartment is filled with halloween and fall decorations right now.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes girl!! I am the same way!!! This is definitely the best season! I love when it starts to get a little chilly out side and all of the holidays start rollin in one by one!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Learning Experience

"I Got This Feeling"

Reminders of my goals