Happy about my little victories :)

I have recently been trying very hard to take better care of my body. I make myself go and run or do some sort of work out at least three times a week. I know that it doesn't seem like much, but to a person that hasn't worked out diligently since high school it is often hard to make myself go that much. I also have told myself that a diet of fried food and pasta is not something should be in my life. So I am buying healthy food and dragging myself to the gym as often as I can. I have to say that I am super proud of myself though, because it has been three weeks and I am still going strong! I still have a piece of pizza and some fried food every now and then, but this to me is a victory. I can already feel the difference in my energy and how I feel everyday. I want to end up pushing myself to go more and work harder to get to where I would like to be with myself, but for now I am pushing and pushing to make these little accomplishments I make each day.


Comments

  1. Yay!!!! Working out is something that will make you feel so much better! Or so i heard I wouldn't know for myself (;

    Just kidding, something that really helps me get motivated to work out, as silly as it sounds, is keep track of how fast i'm running. It feels great to see the improvement!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Reminders of my goals

Learning Experience

"I Got This Feeling"