Stressed and in need of help:)

Recently I have been so caught up in my schoolwork that I have lost track of time. I usually am prepared and on-task when it comes to the holidays and have everything that I need way ahead of time, but this year we are almost halfway through November and I am just now realizing that Christmas is only five weeks away. I now am stressed to the max about finding gifts for my oversized family and my closest friends. I have no idea what I even want to get them and am pretty sure that I am going to end up with a bunch of handmade gifts that aren't that well thought through. Plus on top of that I am piled up with homework and schoolwork. I haven't even thought about what I want  for Christmas let alone what to get other people. I am in desperate need of ideas for easy DIY present and will be extremely thankful for ideas and suggestions! Thanks you all rock!

Comments

  1. I feel you! We are almost to the end and it is so stressful with all of these assignments due.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Reminders of my goals

"I Got This Feeling"

Learning Experience